by Robert B. Baird
In the following link to photos and calculations regarding Yonaguni and nearby geoglyphs I note many errors.
1. The WWII attack on the Aleutians was a fake out or feint to draw the attention of Admiral Nimitz away from the invasion of Midway and what would have followed. You can see this in the movie with Glenn Ford taking over aircraft carrier ops from Robert Mitchum as Halsey.
2. The statement about a land corridor being closed across the Bering Strait is as bad as the Clovis theories almost. In the Riis-Wurm Ice Age era of 60,000 years ago the land bridge was there. I have also shown evidence of the Baidarka from Scientific American which demonstrates advanced boat designs including ivory bearings for weight distribution and catamaran hulls which were around in some form with outriggers going back over 150,000 years ago. Botany shows the Caroline Islanders travelled 1500 miles to bring flora and fana to Hawaii that long ago. Genetics shows 70,000 years of continual human habitation on Vancouver Island and many other proofs under many headings here at W-M. Guidon’s work ties in with Leakey at Barstow, Hueyatlaco is a little older and then you can argue about Acambaro. Check out Topper and even Dillehay – nope this is just alien theory nonsense! Yonaguni was part of the mainland for sure – and many other things are factual but the gist of it is not.
3. John Anthony West and the other people weighing in on this are a blight upon truth in league with the Bible Narrative Annunaki crap. The truth is these rocks are man made just like the ones off Cuba from around the same time. I also think the Ainu were in Peru before this and DNA proves they are throughout Polynesia as well. Kennewick Man is Ainu according to Chatters and others from far more reliable scientific backgrounds. They should be treated as frauds like Zahi Hawass who has been shown for the money grubbing jerk he was.
4. They should spell altar correctly or admit they are alters themselves. The idea that earth needed re-populating after the Ice Age is nonsense! People moved and did so for many Ice Ages and interstitiary or subdivisions known as Dryads. The need to re-populate after the Carolina Bays event of this era is real, but facts don’t fit their agenda. Drugs are the source of insights being used by Hancock today. His shamans of the Amazon would help him understand how attunement lead to a lot of knowledge he does not grasp including what is covered in the next point.
5. They say: “The above photo shows a notch carved out of the hill right above the Yonaguni Structure. Could this have been a stairway leading down to the ceremonial location, or a harbor for a boat that would ferry people to the monument? Obviously this raises many interesting questions, not the least of which is; How did a 10,000 year old civilization know so much about the human reproductive process and what was the purpose of the ceremony.”
I say how can people be so dense as to think it was not well known and maybe even more fully understood (leading to genetic cross-breeds now being proven). Churchward shows many urban sites like Pohnpei tie in with Tiahuanaco in the time before and during the eras they speak about.
6. They say: “Of course, there are years of scientific study, in many scientific fields, that this information opens up. It is not the intention of the Faram Foundation to circumvent any established scientific protocols, but to offer food for thought and discussion in an expeditious manner outside the normal, and often tedious, academic arena. All our work is copyrighted. However, anyone is free to develop our ideas past the stages that are offered in our articles in hope that some type of recognition will be given to the originators of the information. Even the information that we offer on our websites is available for broadcast in the media provided proper recognition is given as to where the information originated.”
I say: They get in the way of real research and make a mockery of those who try to explain things with facts. By promoting Alien Theories as Hawass/Cayce allowed you get a majority of humanity thinking all such discourse is useless or a fraud.
Subject Related Links:
PS Easter Island
The situation in science regarding Easter Island is wrapped up in genocidal efforts by Catholics and a concerted effort to deny certain very real possibilities including early inhabitants as far back as Rongorongo from Ilavarta. Wikipedia does not say it is from Ilavarta or Mohenjo Daro. Nor do most scholars want to discuss ocean travel from before the time of Sumer or their Cradle of Civilization theory which is a pile of Biblical you-know-what.
Here is what Wikipedia has to say: “Rongorongo, a system of glyphs discovered in the 1800s, is believed to represent an older version of the Rapanui language. However, the decipherment of rongorongo is an ongoing process and it is not yet clear whether or not Rongorongo is a form of writing or some other of cultural expression.” Linguists I have read say the same Rongorongo is found in Central America as well as northern India. I have shown good scholars demonstrating that Buddhist influences on the Mayan and Mayan influences on India such as the origin of the mathematical concept of zero prove what is also proven through numerous cultural similarities that Professor Scherz found his Indian (not casino Indians) students noticed.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Other entries on Wikipedia go further and seek to deny any connection with the Indus Valley from 4,000 and more years ago. As per usual they also call natives liars and anyone who believes natives could actually read Rongorongo something similar or amateur. “In the late 19th century, within a few years to decades of the destruction of Easter Island society by slave raiding and introduced epidemics, two amateur investigators recorded readings and recitations of rongorongo tablets by Easter Islanders. Both accounts were compromised at best, and are often taken to be worthless, but they are the only accounts from people who may have been familiar with the script first-hand.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
I said Ilavarta was in touch with far away places through ocean travel over six thousand years ago. Perhaps I should say the Magan culture nearby has traded with South Asia for a long time and I wish the digs near the mouth of the Persian Gulf where this culture was located weren’t being destroyed. Silly old me, I recall many early alphabets had no vowels and ‘h’ was just a sound made by the aspiration of tongue and cheek. I also know ‘y’ in many scripts looked like the waves of the ocean and ‘g’ came therefrom by writing it quickly I suggest. Yep, silly old me – I see Magans and Mayans have common roots. But I actually listen to Mayan native origin stories about three brothers coming from the West over the ocean.
I do seem to integrate a lot of different studies, more than most academics. Here we have something from a ceramics Museum which tells us sea-trade with India and Vietnam is a lot older than you might think and yet it leaves open the likely fact of far more ancient trade. Maybe it is part of my need to prove mankind is an asshole by being one myself, you might say.
“Vietnam is one of many Asian countries having a long-standing and famous tradition of ceramics production. Vietnam also is one of three countries including Vietnam, China and Japan that exported ceramics developed in other countries. The manufacture of Vietnamese ceramics has been formed and developed from the 1st to the 3rd centuries and strongly developed since Vietnam had won their freedom in the early 10th century.” http://www.themua.org/
The whole situation becomes clearer when you get actual Sumerian records saying they were a colony (not of aliens) of people out of Dilmun or where the Phoenicians built and sold ships in 2800 BCE to the far away Egyptians. In another colony of theirs where Memphis was a key administrative center. That would be about half way between their Byblos sites in Lebanon and on the Persian Gulf. Then you will see Tocharians mentioned in the next site. That is a language of The Mummies of Urumchi near the Great Wall of China and Temujin’s Altaic and Ainu homeland. That language is most like Luwian or Crete’s ancient script which reports say are on the urban structures at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico near Cuba.
The legends of the Keltoi say they had four main administrative centers. One of them is always Crete, but I suspect Urumchi area was one from 20,000 BCE to 500 BCE when Professor Scherz’s student Joan Price of the American Institute of Archaeology demonstrates they left and came to join earlier settlers near Wisconsin and became the Fox and Sauk Indians (Casino type). It is entirely possible that it was not Urumchi but rather Ulan Bator as Churchward says civilization began there 200,000 years ago. They are close to each other but we have little in the way of archaeology near Ulan Bator before we found Denisovan Man recently. For more on this you should read my thread on the Ainu (DNN of the Kelts or Kets, I now propose.).