Nations in Flames
By Ron O. Cook
Conflict is everywhere in today’s worldly society—it is the method to political madness…to polarize and fragment for political effect (See: Bandwagon Effect), utility and ulterior motives…POWER! What we are in need of is that altruistic spark that drove the unselfishness of our founding fathers to put aside their own desires and recognition-needs to build a civilization that was to go beyond their pre-existing experiences. We need ideas ahead of their time along with the impetus and strength to follow through in putting them to work. Where are the creative people with a passion for synergy and a penchant for the natural order of humaneness? Where are the visionaries? Where are the truthful and just? We are here, Awakening and burgeoning forth!
Our plight of course could be wrapped up in what God showed to the patriarch…Enoch, who toured the length, width and breadth of Heaven and Earth—Enoch was shown that mankind’s sin was wrapped up in self-pride, and lust for and of woman. Feminization became a leveraging tool of the evil and today’s politicos use it to no end. It started with the angels—first with Satan not being able to resist taking all of heaven for himself, then others of his kind not being able to restrain themselves from coming on down to the planet to play with the irresistible daughters of man. It is the women who lock us in matter and Liberals know this secretly. Liberal power corrupts eternal! We must awaken to how they control us this way.
Civilization has rocked along for millennia, falling and rising, falling and rising and then falling again through versions on the same themes as the root causes for failure. Look at our own society chasing recognition and desire, all feeding off of human pride and lust. Womankind has once again found herself locked-in and used as the base reason or object for lust, homosexuality (hate of woman or love of beauty, feminism), sex crimes, racial hatred (fear of others taking their women), permissivism, addiction, false-play (collusion-networking), jealousy (fear of losing love), materialism (stuff collecting or score keeping—female nesting), ambition (attitude one must have to gain a woman—showing off to others), killing, raping, emotional-blackmail, insecurity and more. But, worst of all is a male characteristic for threatening violence or actual murderous activity, as a means to what they think is ultimate power — power over the innocent. It is all greed personified in the body of politics, becoming the obsession and addiction of the participants in a civilization’s destruction. We must all awaken to our own behaviors.
When a society deteriorates to an “every person for themselves” condition, with love nowhere in sight, that civilization is in an equilibrium state of death via chaos. Some characteristics of a civilization moving to this chaotic state are:
- Legislated morality and immorality—ending traditional values in favor of dangerous or permissive issues in the guise of change (see: Gay marriage issues, drugs etc.).
- Untrustworthy Leadership—seating of leaders that aid in the establishment of laws and policies that neglect the traditional values of our founding principles and taxation beyond the means of the people to sustain.
- Loss of military order—thus eroding the power to assert the basics of human law and order in a volatile world. Unable to afford protection due to buying votes from non-productive citizens.
- Inability to create new jobs—automation and cost cutting aided by stringent governmental control causes loss of markets, financial solvency, research and development funds and finally loss of administrative will and creativity plus the loss of public support.
- Saturated population via migration—influx of legal and illegal aliens seeking a better life begin to overtax the social structures thereby increasing crime and frustration…a nation of fear.
- Political polarization agendas—groups establish elitist positions via false-victimization to divide and conquer a once united foundation to pit people against people. The majority is subsumed for the few or special interests. The few are usually represented by lawyers (to many currently working in litigious America).
- Biased propaganda—political and religious agendas are in the sole possession of one political group. Their views, dialectics, rhetoric and other manipulative techniques are the only sources of infrastructural knowledge in the public domain.
- Education becomes total bureaucracy—curriculums cannot keep up with leading-edge invention and job creation because of overburdening policy and mandating by pressurized state agencies. Education cannot accommodate increasing influx of immigrants and their polarizing politicians. Instructors become propagandists.
- Psycho-failure—human ability to cope with exponential societal, or infrastructural expansion of government, legal profession, medical/health, business, community, and family, causes progressive burnout, mental frustration and fragmentation of unity-systems.
- Government and individuals go bankrupt—Greed of political factions creates hegemonic government that becomes the prime entity over the people for which it was established. It no longer serves the people and takes all the assets leaving the people for the few who escape with it all as the nation sinks to barbarism or survival of the most violent.
- War between males and females—differences are accentuated by polarizing politicians and collusional media in order to divide what was once a human unit that complemented its parts. Females have in the past lost this war because emotion was their tool and physical violence was man’s—this conflict represents the ultimate death wish for humankind.
- The super-rich abscond — small percentages (.01) of humanity seek secret enclaves such as remote islands, to ride out the social rebellion. They take their superior resources/technology and leave the mess they contributed to, with their greed and politics. They become the gods of tomorrow.
The above conditions are taking place in America and the world at present, but there are still a sufficient number of citizens that know how to keep us from going to the final stages of total failure. The middle class Americans must not let these last phases of social deterioration go uncorrected. America and other democracies must become “Humations” or nations of humane and altruistic beliefs that will overcome liberal and conservative brinkmanship. Dialogue and understanding is the first step to saving a civilization. Conflict resolution must become an occupation of many in order to put the stops on a society headed for failure, but it must not be the old politically correct, intellectually derived version of liberal hegemony. We must become a Meritocracy. To reestablish a nation and nations of the world into a phase two form requires the following:
- Return to basic moral and legal systems or human responsibility (see our Founding Principles).
- Install a Primary Tech (reevaluation of natural systems) curriculum in the public schools and adult programs to stress self-sufficiency and survival in a highly technological world as well as nature orient world. Encourage entrepreneurship and seek out the “national treasures” to work in public schools as teachers.
- Create new Legal System/s amendment to the constitution mandating that all suits (court costs) must be paid by the loser, which includes the lawyer.
- Eliminate all public references to races, genders, or groups and stress laws for humanity. No quotas, no special privileges for anyone other than teachers, (includes president, congress, government, groups, lobbyist).
- Mandate that all tax bills must first run the gamut of decreasing federal spending before any new percentage increase is voted upon.
- Establish tax credits for teachers that return to schools or seminars for added learning benefits to America’s classrooms and economy. Teachers must be Truth Seekers.
- Establish across-the-board percentage tax (22%) rather than a graduated tax system, for every individual in America. Eliminate the IRS as a cut in spending.
- Stop all immigration into the United States, and develop a system of allowing persons to enter only when positions are found in the job force to support that person or groups of persons. Set up guest workers programs. Disallow any support for aliens such as free schools, medical, welfare, etc. unless a sponsor can be found in the current citizenry or they pay until they become a citizen.
- All aliens will be deported immediately at the cost of the alien, his nation, his family, or at the taxpayers cost. Our nation suffers for the few that have become the many without any social payback.
- Increased aid to border nations and nations that tend to migrate, in the form of educational technology for their economic future should serve as leverage. Install programs to make that nation a good place to live. Invest in our Neighbors Programs. This should become our priority and theirs. Use Virtual Reality — Multimedia ED programs on the Internet to educate potential citizens.
- Establish a merit system where experience, background, knowledge, passion, work ethic, and employment record will determine position rather than relying on educational courses taken or degrees held as a primary criteria. “Credentialism” must end when experience lacks.
- Religion is private and each person is responsible to keep it between themselves and their God. All churches have a right to petition the government for spiritual considerations. Moments of silence are encouraged in public but no one church may the stressed. Morality is encouraged based upon traditions of the founding nation/s and each citizen’s church.
- Media have a responsibility to consider the programming worth of their products toward the public good. Educating consumers for street smarts and criminal activity is counter productive to our children and our families. Soaps also have created increased consideration for family breakup and fragmentation of our nation. Psychological propaganda is forbidden. Networks must become more responsible. Pop culture should be responsible for its actions.
As a world of nations, we need to get involved and change the course that we are now on. Otherwise, we will end just like all those other fools of the past — SLAVES. Isn’t it time humanity finally did something right?
By Ron O. Cook
- October Surprise – Hurricane Sandy Wins the Election! and The Aftermath
- Barack Obama wins US election: A lesson for Westminster: if you don’t sympathise, you don’t win