by Nikita Nomi
[Jay Weidner, the author of ‘A Monument to the End of Time: Alchemy, Fulcanelli and the Great Cross’]”
[ Yin and Yang crop circle, the two microcosmic polarities in man ]
In the summer of 1997 the Frontier Sciences Foundation held a symposium on crop circles. At the end of that symposium a woman from the audience, Riet de Graaf, asked to be heard. She was allowed to speak and said she had ‘translated’ certain crop circles through paranormal abilities.
- ‘A young soul (the Eternal Boy of Alchemy, peeled out in the alchemical phase of Ludus Puerorum, the Play of the Children?/Nomi) will come to help us.'[Translation of a part of the Bratton Castle Formation, England, 1990]
- ‘A cosmic being is on earth and will approach man.'[Translation of a part the Telegraph Hill Formation, England, 1990] [ Note: he is already on earth!/Nomi]
- ‘A beautiful cosmic man.’ [Translation of another part of the Telegraph Hill Formation, England, 1990]
- ‘A long day and a long night.’ [Translation of the Lichfield Formation, England, 1991]
- ‘A long night with much agony.'[Translation of the Bishop’s Canning Formation, England, 1994]
- ‘A cosmic being with extended information and much knowledge.’ [Translation of the West Stowel Formation, England, 1994]
- ‘A cosmic story with a happy end.’ [Translation of the Winchester Formation, England, 1995]
- ‘A cosmic universe (sic!/Nomi) with much movement and many clarifications.’ [Translation of the Landgraaf Formation, Netherlands, 1996]
- ‘Soon the world will change hugely.'[ Translation of the Colmont Formation, France, 1996]
- ‘A beautiful being and a beautiful new departure.’ [Translation of the Zuid-Limburg Formation, 1996]
Again, Alchemy looks ‘on the play of the powers of the soul from a purely cosmological point.’ A play with ‘a happy end.’ It’s the universe itself that holds the secret. A universe that needs no creator-God. A universe that recently produced a smiley. At least seen from the Hubble telescope, meaning: from Mother Earth.
[ Galaxy Cluster SDSS J1038+4849 ] Copyright 2015 by Nikita Nomi