Statement on 9/11 – 10 Years After

Statement on 9/11 – 10 Years After

How I can prove we all live under the thumb of a Fascist state and not within a free state of Democracy

by Doug Yurchey

For those of you who think this article will bash Middle-Easterners and praise the red, white and blue of American Blackhawk troops in light of recent events bringing down Osama…readers will be very disappointed.  Apparently, the death of a man and his entourage has caused world-celebration?

People have been given the illusion of a moment of safety from the new ‘Hitler’ who wore a turban.  Are we any safer?  The frightening aspect we hear in the news now is ‘retaliation.’  This is a time when America and other nations should WITHDRAW soldiers.  Militaries/foreign occupation on their sands were supposed to be on the decline when inspectors found ‘NO weapons of mass destruction.’

Watch the fearful programming (called ‘the news’) carefully.  With all the reason in the world to ‘bring the boys and girls home,’ THEY WILL NOT!  ‘They’ are already setting up, ‘we must remain vigilant against retaliation.  I mean, we (the West) killed their spiritual leader.  Us, the infidels, shamed Bin Laden and we must remain strong in these times of terrorists with good reasons to STRIKE BACK!’

I can only think of children playing with knives, and like the Mafia, you must strike back with guns; then, retaliate with even bigger guns!  Stop it.  The madness is (generally) we do not know who the real terrorists are; who really were responsible for 9/11?  Ten years later, with clues everywhere, people remain clueless because they let the media rule their lives and refuse to do independent research into what is really happening. The masses refuse to see the truth that is directly in front of their eyes.  Why?…because they do not want to.

…And if you dare figure it out and broadcast/tweet/text/publish the truth on a massive scale…or, if you are a celebrity with a following and you whisper a hint at what is actually going on…

…Then, you are BLASTED for daring to utter what you believe is the truth. THERE IS NO FREE SPEECH IN A FASCIST STATE.  There is no such thing as free speech today (and I can prove it).

Consider what has recently occurred to Pittsburgh Steelers running back, Richard Mendenhall.

‘The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reported Friday that Champion “strongly disagreed” with the tweets and ended a new four-year contract the player recently signed. Mendenhall has endorsed the company’s products since entering the league in 2008. Mendenhall on Monday questioned the public celebrations of bin Laden’s death, and whether the World Trade Center towers were really brought down on Sept. 11, 2001, only by crashing two hijacked airliners into the buildings.’  (5/6/11).

‘Would the Steelers seriously part with Mendenhall because of what he said on Twitter?’

‘Tough to fine someone for free speech.’

Richard Mendenhall has been slandered, ridiculed and criticized for speaking his mind.  He has lost endorsements, millions of dollars and possibly his entire professional career.  He has been called a ‘nut,’ ‘an idiot,’ ‘bizarre,’ ‘ignorant,’ and ‘uninformed’ with his ‘off-the-wall’ comments on 9/11.  Richard Mendenhall is absolutely right.

Television, radio, the papers and other news media are in the process of ruining Mendenhall.  WE, you and me, can speak our minds because we do not have large followings.  ‘They’ do not mind small, unorganized, independent groups sifting through what is REAL.  But…if you are famous and have fans interested in your opinions, then you better shut up and goosestep along fascist lines. ‘They’ will even go after the likes of Donald Trump if he questions the birthplace of the President.

Truth is, ten years later, people like Mendenhall and many others have discovered a different 9/11 other than TV or media’s interpretations (brainwashing) of 9/11.  Many people have reviewed the enormous amount of evidence that 9/11 was an ‘inside job.’  We are just not allowed to talk about it on FASCIST-CONTROLLED TV and other media. Read this article: ‘It Wasn’t Muslims.

It is people like Richard Mendenhall and conspiracy theorists who are truly the INFORMED ones.  They are the ones not-brainwashed. We are not permitted to criticize our government.  This is not freedom and liberty.  USE YOUR EYES and see the truth with a film-loop of the second 9/11 plane crashing into the second WTC tower:

Was Extra Equipment Attached To Flight 175?

’Not only is the anomalous device on the plane’s underside clearly visible, it is clear too that, just as the plane’s nose strikes the building, the nozzle of this device FIRES A JET OF FLAME.’
Also, don’t miss these videos:  9/11 Controlled Demolition Comparison
&
9/11 Controlled Demolition?

FORGET MEDIA PROGRAMMING and LOOK at the MISSILE ATTACHED to the lower side of the plane’s fuselage.  Since when do commercial planes takeoff with huge missiles on their undercarriage?  A good DVD disk to get exposing the real terrorists is called ‘In Plane Sight’ because the truth is directly before your eyes.  There is not supposed to be a bulbous attachment on the bottom side of planes.  Remember, Muslim terrorists did not use sophisticated missiles.  Yet, evidence points to a sophistication on the level of the CIA.

EXAMINE THE FLASH.  We are told it was when the very front or tip of the plane sparked against the building.  But, our eyes inform us the spark came FROM THE LOWER SIDE AND HAPPENED BEFORE IMPACT.  In fact, we see that the FLASH comes out of the attached missile that is not supposed to be there!

If we truly examine the second plane in detail, we discover that it is not a commercial airplane at all.  The deadly projectile is smaller and gray, without windows.  The aircraft was probably RADIO-controlled with no one onboard.  State-of-the-art terrorists could have been at computer screens; guiding it and a moment before impact, ignited the attached missile.  It is the MISSILE THAT FIRES and your eyes can plainly see it.  But, do you want to realize the truth?

Online, readers can find my article (“The Great 9/11 -Magick Trick“) and many/many others exposing what really happened or closer to what really happened on 9/11/2001.  You will never receive this information on television.  Why is it the Internet-universe knows well that there were demolition bombs already in place and brought the towers down like any building demolition, BUT this cannot be hinted at or shown on TV without a firestorm ensuing?  Is that free speech?

What struck the Pentagon?  Certainly not a plane; there was no shred of a plane.  Airplanes do not disintegrate upon crash.  Something should have remained of a plane and there was nothing.  The first hole in the side of the most-protected and filmed building was small; nowhere the size of a plane.  Later, the façade fell or made to fall which assumed a larger hole.  Now, why not admit that it was a missile that struck the Pentagon?  Why push the lame story in the press of a misguided, commercial aircraft?  OH, that’s right…the terrorists were supposed to be primitives with box cutters and not sophisticated enemies with sophisticated technology.

Sorry, to inform readers, but WE (leaders) are the TERRORISTS.  It is a hard pill to swallow.  We do not want to believe that our tax dollars fund mass-killings.  We do not want to believe that we financially support (secret) depopulation methods.  (DON’T TELL US THAT!) Truth is the physical evidence supports these harsh realities.

In a free society, we have the right to pursue the evidence.  We certainly must be permitted to SHARE information, no matter how sinister we discover it to be.  This old writer (now 60) sees the youth of today with their freaking Facebooks and Twitters and cell phone implants…but, what are we really saying to each other?  We’re good at debunking; we’re good at criticizing; we’re good at tearing apart the truth and only passing along misunderstandings.  What good is tech if we still are no closer to the truth?  Are we learning?  NO; we are not learning.  The truth is not something we WANT to acknowledge.

Conspiracy theorists do not deny the fateful, tragic events of that September morning; they deny the federally-controlled media’s VIEW of them.

————————

PS1

Ever wonder why we do not see Democratic protests against the war at the Oscars like we saw in the 60s/70s?  Celebrities would not DARE these days.  Their built-up empires can be toppled so easily.   Also, before I receive a firestorm of criticism for my unpatriotic tendencies using a provocative word like ‘FASCISM’ for American society…maybe the uninformed can look up the definition of ‘fasces.’

Fasces (a plurale tantum, from the Latin word fascis, meaning “bundle”) are a bundle of wooden sticks with an axe blade emerging from the center, which is an image that traditionally symbolizes summary power and jurisdiction, and/or “strength through unity”.

…before young citizens of the USA attack me for sharing information, let me share that the FASCES SYMBOL runs through the halls of Congress and the House.  The symbol has been on U.S. money and in newspapers.  ‘Tied rods with axe head’ is as evil as the swastika.  It means, ‘if we control and unify all leaders, then we have POWER!’

A ‘republic’ is not a democracy, but ruled by a council of dictators or ‘star chamber.’  Look up the definition of REPUBLIC (only they do not use the word ‘dictators’).  Does this sound familiar?  ‘I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands…’

Finally, a quote from my online article ‘The Sith Have Taken Over the U.S.’  ‘There is a scene in Sith (film) where Senator Padme (Natalie Portman) asks Anakin: ‘What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists and the REPUBLIC has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?’ Is she really asking, ‘what if America has become the very evil we were fighting in the Second World War?’’

– Doug Yurchey

PS2

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura: 9/11: The Pentagon
(what happened and why):

Controlled Demolition?

Related Links

Comments Welcome

———

Disclaimer

Views expressed here are not necessarily endorsed by the hosting organization (World-Mysteries.com), our ISP or any sponsoring individuals or organizations. Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the World-Mysteries.com. Links outside of the World-Mysteries.com web site (external links) are provided for user convenience and do not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the World-Mysteries.com. Please be aware that the disclaimer appearing on this page does not apply to these linked sites. We encourage you to read the posted disclaimer, privacy and security notices whenever interacting with any Web site.

Comments

1. JamesMP says

Another interesting response. Thank you for your rebuttal. I’m not a fascist, but you can believe whatever you want to believe. I do not know you and you do not know me, and to judge you based on your articles and responses in a comment section on a website would be a mistake. That is the beauty of it: belief. Human beings are believing beings. That is one of our basic human rights that can never be taken away by anyone. As long as those beliefs do not harm anyone else, by all means, believe. Let us agree to disagree about what we believe.

2. Doug Yurchey says

TOLD YA.

Sir…I should read SKEPTIC MAGAZINE!?? Then, I’ll learn a thing or two…so I can be brainwashed into questioning my questioning. The fascists LOVE you. You’ve proved my point.

3. JamesMP says

To Mr. Yurchey,
    Wow! I’m sorry my freedom of speech offends you. I was just responding to your article and I apologize that I offended you. I did not intend to spoil the apple cart, but God forbid we find an orange. I guess thats what happens when you express an opinion. I’m not a liar, or a “paid agent”. Out of the nearly 300 words, I only said “however” twice and “but” four times. I’m actually an educator who lives in the United States and is concerned about what type of information is spread around and labeled history. I can tell by your response that you really took my comment to heart and it threatened what you consider to be real and true. All I did was suggest that you look into the events of 9-11 again. I do admire Carl Sagan and consider him influential to my thoughts about the nature of reality and the Cosmos. I suggest you read his book The Demon Haunted World. Human beings have a tendency to believe first then look for evidence to support their beliefs. We construct our beliefs about whats real and then reinforce them based on any little fact that may support them. Conspiracy theorists have a tendency to do this because they are human. Because we are human we have a tendency to reinforce our beliefs based on any available evidence, even if that evidence is flimsy. In regards to 9-11, I suggest you read Skeptics Magazine and Popular Mechanics book Debunking 9-11 myths. You will be suprised. These people are not government agents seeking to promote the “big lie” of the New World Order. Many, many professionals were interviewed and Popular Mechanics dedicated much time to investigating the claims of conspiracy theorists…. They just dont hold up.
    I am not naive. I’m aware of human nature and how we have the capacity to do malicious things as well as amazing things. Humans are not perfect. I acknowledged this in the last comment and I’ll acknowledge it now. I am proud to be an American. I am also proud to be an Earthling as well. I am grateful for my life. I am also grateful for my mind. I am not 100% about anything. Conspiracies do exist. You are right. But conspiracies that you speak of, as well as those 9-11 truthers, do not exist.
    Your response was that of a typical conspiracy theorist who feels threatened when his “theory” is challenged. I just disagreed and suggested you research it further. If you are comfortable perpetuating a historical myth, by all means go ahead.
    P.S. Operation Northwood was never approved of by Kennedy and those who came up with it were fired. Also, that operation never took place. Ohh well!! Peace and Love

4. joebanana says

And in the news………..nothing. Not one mention of Obombers fraudulent “long form birth certificate”, after we were told the “short form” was the only one in existence, live with it. As it turns out that was a forgery also. No mention of his stolen social security number. So not only did he lie his way into office, lied throughout his term, lied about his identity, he’s given himself powers nobody else in the world has, the power to control who lives and who gets assassinated by his command. That’s one hell of a “safety feature” huh? Then we have MSNBC who was the Jefferson memorial the day it was shut down due to a “terrorist dance group”, and anti-terrorist police action. But luckily, Adam Kokesh, of Adam Verses the Man on RT, and participant in the event, had cameras rolling. MSNBC did a great disservice to the nation by not mentioning a word of the undue violence inflicted on people for wiggling around. Apparently, dancing in public is now an arrestable offense here in America, something the public should be made aware of, and that police need no cause to violently throw people on the ground to effect an arrest. Good post Doug.

5. the last voice of hope says

so i guess we have an anticrist after all and all his followers are still finding more ways to get rid of God’s children.

6. Doug Yurchey says

To the last person: sometimes, truth is revealed in films. Trump’s stupidity? Trump revealing where the President was really born is not stupid. Anyway guys, I wasn’t going to write but something very significant has REVEALED itself that I have to share. I’m watching a commercial and like the 9/11 dollars that THEY are selling…now, they’re selling a medallion of our armed forces which says ‘MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!’ – The bringing down of Osama with the date that it happened and OMG! For all those skeptics like James out there…there is no more better EVIDENCE than the date (that they set) for the event to occur: MAY BLOODY 1ST! May Day is an Illuminati holiday and the real beginning of the U.S. – not July 4th. World Chaos and revolutions have occurred on May Day not by coincidence. They control Russia as they display their armies on May Day. The Rodney King verdict came down on purpose ON MAY DAY to cause chaos. James said I should study the problem more; OK, guess what I’ve learned? The Illuminati’s founding and USA’s founding goes back to a German named Adam Weishaupt who began it in 1776. 5/1/76… It actually began as a great idea: pompous, inbred Royalty should not rule the world, the intellectuals should; this has since changed to pure fascism and been corrupted, of course. When wars and great tragedies happen on that date, it was your most recent New World Order people behind it. I don’t have to have the REQUIRED EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE hitting me over the head. All I need to do is put the pieces together like Sherlock Holmes…but you have to know a few of their secrets to see the picture beneath the puzzle. I didn’t even realize it on May 1st, when I usually look for big news events on that day. Now, it hits me LIKE A TON OF BRICKS! We’re all screwed, folks. This means the design for the medallion was created BEFORE May 1st. CAN’T WAIT for the end of next year…

7. says

I don’t disagree with your point here. but defending Trump’s stupidity and quoting Star Wars like it reveals some sinister secret and makes some deep intellectual point really isn’t helping the cause.

8. says

I can see by the above discussion that we are still primitive beings. I think there are more serious mattrs to be concerned with. The TSA is at the top of my list this week. We have a fascist tryannical government plain and simple. It is very similar to Hitlers. He burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the opposition to further his cause. Can that be any different to 9/11? I wonder. Did you know they change their gloves ony after a hundred or more butt crack wipes? Is that the kind of touching of your wives and daughters you want to tolerate? Think of the diseases that can be spread. Soon there will be perverts buying TSA uniforms and showing up at playgrounds to fondle your children. Are you all going to give up your guns and get on the trains to the FEMA camps? Yes 9/11 was an inside job. Did you know we have Muslim double agents in our government? Both sides yel louder to get their point across. Both sides overlook basic facts and simple truths that would further their own arguments. Call it the heat of the moment. Too many strange coincidences for it all to be an accident. But many don’t want to believe. There are too many idol worship shows on TV to watch and all of the sports. Still others are working two ro three jobs just to pay the bills. We are over a barrel and TSA is rightthere to grope our fannies in the air. So don’t bother trying to think or question anything. They control the horizontal and the vertical. For the rest of your lives you are all in the matrix.

• donald monroe says

WE HAVE SOME OF THE MOST PROMINENT PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY AND OTHER COUNTRIES–AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS –THAT CAN PROVE THAT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AT A VERY HIGH LEVEL AND ENITIES IN ISREAL WERE THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS EVIL THING———IF WE THE PEOPLE COULD DO ONE THING TO MAKE A REAL CHANGE IT WOULD BE TO -( TEAR DOWN ALL MEDIA–TEAR ALL MEDIA DOWN TO THE GROUND AND REBUILD IT TO SERVE THE TRUTH AND HOLD POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND LIES AND CRIMES SO HORRIBLE IF THE PEOPLE KNEW ? )—-THE MEDIA HAS BECOME A EVIL TOOL FOR POLITICIANS AND THE EXTREME WEALTHY TO CONTROL THE PEOPLE–TO DIVIDE THE PEOPLE–TO CONFUSE THE PEOPLE–TO BRAIN WASH THE PEOPLE———ALL MEDIA HAS WILLFULLY FAILED TO WELL INFORM THE PEOPLE–ALL MEDIA HAS WILLFULLY FAILED TO HOLD POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR LIES ACTIONS AND CRIMES——–WE MUST AT ALL COST TEAR DOWN THE MEDIA AND TEAR THE MEDIA DOWN TO THE GROUND–AND REBUILD IT TO SERVE THE TRUTH–TO HOLD POLITICIANS ACCOUNTABLE -TO HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE——WE MUST HAVE A MEDIA THAT WILL- WELL INFORM THE PEOPLE WITH THE TRUTH AT ALL COST————-WE CAN NO LONGER TRUST OUR POLITICIANS—-WE CAN NO LONGER TRUST THE MEDIA——-THE EXTREME WEALTHY HAVE BECOME THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE WORLD–THEY ARE AT THE ROOT OF ALL PROBLEMS CONFLICTS AND WARS—–THE EXTREME WEALTHY–HAVE ORGANIZED INTO THE BIGGEST CRIME ORGANIZATION EVER IN HISTORY—–THESE POEPLE HAVE FIXED THE ELECTION PROCESS–THEY HAVE BOUGHT OUR POLITICIANS AND THEIR FAMILIES–THE EXTREME WEALTHY HAVE CORRUPTED OUR COURTS AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS-AND EVERY JUDGE IN OUR COUNTRY–THE EXTREME WEALTHY CONTROL EVERY ENITY OF OUR GOVERNMENT WITH THEIR INFLUENCE AND POWER—THE EXTREME WEALTHY CONTROL OUR GENERALS AND OUR MILITARY——-THE EXTREME WEALTHY HAVE OVER THROWN ALL GOVERNMENTS AND THEY ARE USING THEIR POWER AND THEIR WEALTH TO RAPE AND KILL FOR MORE WEALTH AND POWER—–THE EXTREME WEALTHY HAVE BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY WAR –EVERY GOVERNMENT COLLAPESE AND RECESSION —IN HISTORY——————-THE EXTREME WEALTHY HAVE BECOME THE EVIL IN THE WORLD THEY HAVE IT ALL AND WANT MORE—–WE MUST TEAR DOWN THE MEDIA AT ALL COST AND REBUILD THE MEDIA MEDIA AS A NONPROFIT MEDIA THAT WILL SERVE THE TRUTH–AND WELL INFORM THE PEOPLE—AND THE PEOPLE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST—–ITS OK TO MAKE MONEY AND LOTS OF IT —JUST NOT AT THE COST OF THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL SOCIETIES——–PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE WAKING UP——————WE SEE THE MEDIA FOR THE EVIL ENITY IT IS—-MEDIA HAS BECOME EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO THE GREATER GOOD OF ALL

9. Doug Yurchey says

To the last poster…WOW! This is Doug, the author. I knew it would happen. This is what happens when free speech is allowed that includes EVERYBODY; someone comes in and spoils the apple cart. I earlier stated ‘you guys get it.’ The last poster never will. Let me analyze the last post since it WAS directed at me. What a politician; to play all sides! His or her first sentence is a lie. Look how many times the guy says BUT…or HOWEVER throughout the post. The first sentence is a lie because the guy comes right in with the skepticism in the 2nd and waves that flag proudly. The guy goes on to lecture me and say that all I have to do is…do more study of 9/11…to REALLY see that…there’s nothing to it at all!
    Isn’t this to be expected in the comments? Is this guy a PAID AGENT? I know who WAS a paid agent: Carl Sagan, who this guy praises as somebody ‘great.’ Sagan was a ‘mouthpiece’ purposely put on Carson’s Show. HEY, guy! If Carl was so ‘great’ knowing of ‘billions and billions’ of worlds out there, then why did he publicly debate J. Allan Hynek (who truly was great and coined the ‘Close Encounter’ phrases) always anti-the existence of life in the universe or that there was ANYTHING to the UFO phenomena while Hynek was one of the heads of Bluebook and took the position that Life was abundant in the universe and the 10 to 20% of UNEXPLAINED UFOs had to be extraterrestrial? Sagan was against the very idea that real UFO contact had EVER happened; that means no Roswell; no abductions…nothing! Hynek, a real scientist, KNEW THE EVIDENCE and there was no escaping THE TRUTH. Some of the UFOs were absolutely real. Now, do you see why Sagan (and possibly yourself, big guy) WAS THE PERFECT AGENT THE GOVERNMENT WOULD LOVE. Deny, deny, deny. A scientist is open to the possibility, but Sagan never was.
    Remember, I stated in the article…these are the TV people who DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE their government is corrupt – oh, and it’s EVERY government, by the way – not just the U.S. The above poster (and they’re certainly allowed to their opinion) is either a flunkie stooge PAID to try and put an end to some real AMERICAN (meaning good ol’ subversiveness) QUESTIONING and CHALLENGING of the propaganda status quo…OR…the guy really is afraid to realize the truth; that our TV/media/schools/universities have been programming us with bullshit.
    Hey, GUY! You said above ‘I’ll never forget that day, and like you, I felt there was more to the story.’ Then you turned everything around and completely contradicted yourself! Then, you said: ‘best explanation of the events of that day requires an understanding of history and the human condition NOT possessed by the typical conspiracy theorist.’ REALLY? REALLY?! ALL the Conspiracy Theorists, those nasty buggers, are wrong! How could ANYONE EVER think our red, white and bloody blue leaders were just a bunch of sinister criminals? That’s not what movies and TV say! WOW!
    If this guy is just naive; fine. This is truly the vast majority and on any continuing thread you’ll hear from the masses; the controlled masses. And isn’t this the very aim of FASCISM? Remember the film ‘1984’?…for us to NOT SEE what is right there in front of us…such as incendiary missile devices attached to fuselages…in plain view. 9/11 wasn’t even a well-conceived federal operation. We all would be photographing the 2nd plane since the planet’s attention was focused there. Did they think we would not notice a gray, radio-controlled, windowless plane with a bomb attached…or how the buildings came down…or how Building 7 should NEVER have collapsed…or that there was not a trace of a PLANE wreckage at the Pentagon? THEY KNEW PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID TODAY AND NON-QUESTIONING AND MASS-CONTROLLED THAT THEY COULD SAY PINK ELEPHANTS WERE TO BLAME and the mindless would absolutely believe it no matter what their own eyes told them. That’s why my original article was called a ‘MAGICK TRICK’…because you would believe the rabbit out of the hat and they KNEW you’d believe ANYTHING the media broadcasts. (See ‘V for Vendetta’)
    In the above article, I didn’t mention what REALLY happened to the REAL missing passengers of the 9/11 planes. Why did Channel 9 out of Cincinnati report that Flight 93 made an emergency landing in Cleveland because of a bomb scare on board? The real plane was directed to land because of a bogus bomb threat…and I’m sorry to report dear friends and to you know who…but the innocent passengers had to be killed; carted off under some national security threat and then GASED or something.

DUDE! I don’t WANT this to be true! But, a scientist has to report the facts and not be blinded by the facts. Yes, this is speculation and theory…but, it’s also connecting the dots with a lot of PHYSICAL EVIDENCE like film and photos. But, to blindly take the government’s POV always and never question it while pretending to be ‘interested’ in such things…clearly, you have an agenda. When you say conspiracies aren’t real, you might as well say Life out there doesn’t exist or UFOs are all fake and there’s no phenomena or real magic in the universe. YOU KNOW THIS GUY WILL WRITE BACK, PEOPLE and re-analyze me or restate their position. Point is…we conspiracy theorists allow for the POSSIBILITY of a conspiracy while arrogant or misguided people like this are 100% sure no conspiracies exist. This guy KNOWS…Oh, please write back and educate us more, sir.
    Notice how the guy THANKS me after slapping my face. Before I go, just want to mention the NORTHWOOD PAPERS:

[Author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals — part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose — included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”]
    Decades before 9/11 or the Oklahoma City bombing…American Joint Chiefs of Staff had already proposed that maybe we should kill our own boys, basically…you know, to foster patriotism and larger defense budgets. Look it up, big guy…with an open mind. Don’t stick fingers in your ears and yell ‘LA, LA, LA, LA, LA!!’

I am proudly an Earthling; Child of the Universe. Anyone so devoted to THEIR COUNTRY…is a Nationalist out of the Dark Ages…and the late 1930s, in my opinion. Anyone else?

10. JamesMP says

To the author,
    Like you, I enjoy reading many articles on this website. I am very interested in mystery, especially when it comes to the big questions of existence and the human condition. However, as a researcher, educator, and student, I attempt to balance my exploration with both a sense of wonder and skepticism. I do not know everything, but like the great astronomer Carl Sagan once said: “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” I appreciate your concern for the current condition and destiny of the United States and the world at large. I am also very interested in the story of September 11th, 2001 and its affect on the minds of Americans. I’ll never forget that day, and like you, I felt there was more to the story. So, to rest my weary mind and heart, I began to look at the events and trace back their historical roots. Then, one day, a friend of mine told me that 9-11 was an “inside job” and I became unsettled. I decided to investigate this claim and I soon found out that this theory was propagated even before the smoke cleared on that gruesome day. I watch all the videos (e.g. Loose Change and all those Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura interviews and films) and they were very convincing. However, after much independent research, I’ve developed my own theory that the “9-11 was an Inside Job” theory holds no ground. All these conspiracy theories would make excellent mystery/thriller novels, but the extraordinary claims are not backed up with extraordinary evidence. The best explanation of the events of that day requires an understanding of history and the human condition not possessed by the typical conspiracy theorist. I am not absolving the government of any responsiblity for the events that day. But human beings are not perfect and do make mistakes. The human mind does play tricks and is succeptible to disillusion. The best explanation for the events (especially those involving the World Trade Center) is that 2 planes, built by human beings who are not perfect, crashed into the towers, two buildings that were magnificent, but once again, built by human beings, and could not with stand the impact of two jets traveling at close to 500 mph carrying gallons upon gallons upon gallons of fuel. There was a conspiracy, but our government leaders were not involved in “planning” the events. The world is not perfect. Horrible things do happen. There are human beings in this world who do not understand what America symbolizes. To them America is a symbol of tyranny, not freedom. America is an experiment with government; an experiment with the Democracy, not Fascism. America is not perfect; we do make mistakes and we face many similar challenges that every other government in this world faces. But the experiment is designed to face these challenges in a different and more controled manner: the constitution belongs to the people and the people control the government, not the other way around. We are not facing Fascism, we are facing a crisis in thinking and information. The world has become so connected and communication is faster than ever allowing conspiracy theories to travel faster than ever. Your essay was intriguing and well written, but I reccommend that you research further about the events of 9-11 and attempt to hold in your mind and heart a spirit of wonder and skepticism. Keep researching and writing. Your mind, like every other human mind, will begin to build a cobweb of thought inclusive of many angles. But always keep in mind: The simplest explanation is almost always the best explanation. Thanks for adding another interesting article to an interesting website.

11. Jason says

They are trying to turn this world into a FASCIST police state giving gods laws to protect criminals how strange these power brokers are toxic to the common good of nations,then they panic about coups,civil unrest,protests.

12. Doug Yurchey says

I’m Doug who wrote the article. I have to thank Alex, the webmaster, for posting it and supporting my writing over the years. And I appreciate you guys with the praise. I was expecting criticism. Wonderful comment on how liberty dies, ‘with thunderous applause.’ You guys GET IT. As children, Americans grow up very proud of their country; then…they become adults; they open their eyes and some eventually see what is really going on. These are PATRIOTS, the complainers, the rebels…we’re the guys who BEGAN this country. The ‘uninformed’ as I called them…simply do not know because there is safety in numbers. Few take brave, individual stands on controversial issues. I tried to make the point that people do not WANT to believe that things are so bad. We’re all conditioned by movies/TV that the good win in the end. That’s in the movies and on TV. I understand when people say ‘this world is hell.’ IT IS! But it once was Heaven on Earth and that’s what I emphasize in my writing. We have the potential to make things super…as it once was very long ago. Utopia is in our blood; we’ve only forgotten.
    Problem is…we’re still living in the Dark Ages when we deal and think of COUNTRIES. Countries are absurd; the very idea of districts; borders; municipalities; kingdoms, etc is truly out of the dark ages. Passports, registration; it’s all to put money in someone’s pocket. Only primitive planets have COUNTRIES is my point. Something tells me: advanced planets are one-worlders…as we should be, if we were modern people. But, we’re not because we are conditioned into servitude by a few super-rich families (Rothchilds, etc). The idea that these old empires are NOW giving us freedoms/liberties of a Democracy where WE control is bull. All of the Revolutions; French, American, Russian have been a charade to give the people an illusion of power when power will NEVER be given to the people. They need our MONEY. I think of Star Trek and how we are not moving to that type of future, are we? No, they’re keeping us in medieval times when we should be vacationing on other planets by now. OH, the reason is MONEY GOES TO THE MILITARY and killing when money should be going to help people LIVE! If 90% of our U.S. defense budget was slashed and JUST GIVEN to people…it would be a far better world. Instead, nothing is GIVEN to people without them paying a mint for it. Why are school budgets slashed and needed welfare programs to the poor CUT? Because we have to pay for aircraft carriers and nukes and ways to kill our brothers! The U.S. is so over-protected!! And the ONLY 2 times America was ever attacked (Pearl Harbor/9-11) OUR OWN LEADERS WERE BEHIND IT. FDR allowed his men to be killed at Pearl Harbor while Churchill CHEERED because it brought us into Europe’s war. The U.S. isn’t even a country; it’s Europe’s experiment; they own us. We have never been touched by a real foreign enemy – yet how many trillions of dollars goes to our defense? It’s INSANE. I thank the stars that it will eventually change…one day we will be doing things the right way…we just have a very long wait. dy.

13. Joebanana says

Doug, very brave laying it out there like that. For some interesting reading Google “Mena airport, Arkansas. It gives a telling gimps into the murderous ways of our leading class. We’ve gone from a proud nation, to a cancer on the world. We have nothing to be proud of, and those who still have some left just look silly expressing it. America has become the Nazi party of the new millennium. And, keep in mind Hitler didn’t have nukes. America has become the most deadly, harmful, dictatorship in history, and the most hated. It’s shameful being American, embarrassing, and disgusting. I used to be proud of this country, there’s no way I can be now.

14. RAT says

Cool disclaimer! The biggest fear of any fascist? Anyone speaking of fascism. The biggest fear of anyone speaking of fascism? There is none

15. Mick says

Nice article. You touched on many of the things I have tried pointing out to people for many years. Sadly, most of the time these words have fallen upon (willfully) deaf ears. The swastika did not originally mean what it has come to mean today. It was once perhaps the oldest known symbol for life and good fortune. But, the Nazis twisted it (literally), and now that is the vision which is burned in our minds. Though I suppose the two symbols are different, technically… the Nazi swastika is rotated, whereas the original is not. But try wearing a T-shirt depicting the non-Nazi version, and see the reactions you’ll get. Since you quoted Amidala from Star Wars, I’ll close with another quote from that character:

“So this is how liberty dies… with thunderous applause.”

16. Jason says

There are some people that do distort and make a big problem at the exspence of the vunrable, as seen often in the main media they do not know what they are in for until the last moment of there distorted facts are there lives so bland, they are going to clean there mess, then us seekers can show them where they made a big mistake,media has some big changes arriving soon.

17. lesJ says

Unfortunately, The people in power have the ability to write history for the masses, however the truth will surface eventually. Nice article….

18. AGFA says

Great article and right on point.. Such sad times we live in…

And to quote the master of deception himself:
    Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.
    ~Adolph Hitler