21st of Dec, 2012 - Are you counting the days?
Even though we have our very own views and opinions on what will or will not happen on the21.12.2012 (or as some of us think, in February and March), over the last few weeks we have had a lot of discussions and contacts in regards to this subject. We did make a short video on this subject, which outlined our thoughts and views on this… but now, it seems more and more are either panicking, scared, concerned or simply counting the days… How about you?
If you are or not or if you’re completely convinced that this is just a mass hysteria with absolutely no grounds… we hope the following will help bring about the calm that some may seek or provide some food for thought on the principle of; Being ready does not harm you and maybe it’s a bit like “Murphy’s Law”, if you have it you won’t need it.
We have tried to take a methodical approach to this as much as possible considering that physical and spiritual manifestation of this all, if any, just isn’t clear and actually this is probably the real problem for most… the not knowing.
0 – Getting Ready (can anyone really be ready?)
You can definitely “prepare” yourself to a certain extent for all this. We are not referring to your stock and plan here but much more your mind setting and feelings.
To start we suggest you watch our 10min video “2012… Transition, Awakening, Ascension or absolutely Nothing?!” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C59NYqwo24E&sns=em) if you haven’t already and if you have, watch it one more time with all this in mind.
Then, as also highlighted in our video “Never Say Never (the secret behind the secret)” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?
We would also call out that there is a lot more out there, that currently we may not perceive, however that does not mean it’s not there… Everything, absolutely everything you can imagine exists or can exist. With that said, any given entity can communicate or interact with you as long as you give it energy, thus by not communicating back or not giving it any energy, this “communication” or “interaction” can be stopped. This works for the better or the worse! Simply put… Think of me and I will be here! Also, Shamans for example, “call” for the spirits first!
Not to mention that we should also always remember what Rene Descartes once said; “I think, therefore I am” and to continue on this path, Buddha also said; “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”
One last thing we think is absolutely critical in the process of “getting ready” is:
- Thank – Be thankful… take the time at least once a day and just say thank you! It does not matter who you address this to, but say it! Think of all the things you have regardless if ideal or not and just say thank you!!! Be and feel thankful!
- LOVE – Feel the love! This may sound silly, but try to make a conscious effort at least once a day to really feel LOVE! Maybe best practice with your partner or your child or your pet, try look at them once and really feel how much you LOVE them and let that feeling sink in as deep as you can! Then try to apply that feeling to more people, things and situations around you!!! You will LOVE the change.
- TREASURE – You can compare your body to your house or car… it needs care and the right fuel and attention to run at maximum performance! Would you poor cola in your car and expect it to run…? Make sure you eat and drink right (organic and non-toxic drinks (water with fluoride, pop drinks with aspartame etc.. are NOT good)) , sleep and rest enough, keep clean as hygiene is important outside and inside (why not do some detox cure).
1 – The Setting… (Where and with whom do you want to be?)
Always focus on what is important to you and who?! Considering that, sit down and have a think about WHERE you want to be and with WHOM. Arrange for that to happen if you can, take holidays etc… but make sure you plan it ahead, if you need to travel etc… maybe tray to do it a bit before just to be on the save side. When was the last time you planed a Christmas / new year, with and where you really LOVE anyway? This could also be right where you are and thus simply become a question of getting cosy at home
2 – The Stock (What do you really need…?)
Ok… so this is an interesting one and could vary from the usual and daily routine living to absolutely hard-core commando style, but what is the right thing to do? Well, for some it may be one of the previous and if that is what makes you feel at peace, do it. For the others, there is always the golden middle way and here is how we see that:
A. WATER – Well, this is a no brainer really… if there is one thing you absolutely MUST have to survive any given amount of time, it is WATER! So make sure you have either got a stock of water or some source of producing your own water or even both… Here are some simple suggestions, but just before we go into that, if you can’t get hold of any water without Fluoride… don’t worry… most of us are still and have been living on that for a while and if there ever was a “worst case scenario”… don’t think it will really matter anymore
- Stocking Water; Buy bottled water… or if you have a bath… fill it up and leave it full, unless you need it of course, but then fill it up again. Sure you have spent your money worse… Buy jugs, containers or canisters and fill them up… similar to the bath, again you can always use that later to water your garden if you have one or just use it elsewhere and depending on the containers you get, you can even use them again too.
- Creating a Water source; There are various options available, if you live in a house… you could collect the rain water, these 300L tanks and more cost nothing really not to mention that you can then use that to water the garden (if you are scared of them freezing / braking, put a log of wood inside). You may have a river or other water source nearby and all you need is buckets to transport it? Now… the problem here maybe, how safe will rain, river or lake water be (as we don’t know what will happen)? Suggestion would be, to make sure you also have a “filter” that you can run your water through, or some water purification product? If you don’t like “if”, “but” or “maybe” you could get yourself something like the Katedyn Pocket Water Filter (you will never have to worry about water again!) and added to that you may also get some Micro Pure for additional water purification. The option you choose if any really depends on your location and where you are on the planet.
B. FOOD – Here we go again… food, well, you need to eat! And this is if something does or doesn’t happen in the end. So if you get yourself some simple, good food that lasts (dry, glassed or even tinned) you’ll be fine and on top you can always use this later again, so nothing really lost here! Unless you are going all out and want to get some space food packs or jungle survival bars etc… we would say… keep it simple and remember, if it really has to be… you can survive of rice and beans you don’t need “gourmet” food!
Maybe you are now wondering, how much, well, what makes you feel good? Most people and ourselves, think 3 to 4 months should be safe. What you may want to do is, similar to the water… make sure that if ever you would need more for longer, get yourself a food source (buy some seeds).
One additional point in this category could be your health / energy levels… considering you may have rather basic nourishment. For that, we would suggest you stock-up on some Vitamins and Minerals or if you are not a fan of that, there are “Barley-Grass” pills that you can get, these have lots and lots of essential minerals and vitamins and will already be of great use! You can always consume and boost yourself for a while if nothing was to happen after.
3 – Energy and Power (what if…)
We found that the deeper you occupy yourself with this subject the simpler it actually becomes… In order for this to make sense, lets just for a second assume something that would cut all the energy or power would occur, what then, what do you really, really need? This is assuming you don’t want to build your own power plant using batteries with solar, or wind mills… added to that, it’s also assuming you have not got a generator which may use petrol (which may not be around forever)?!
- HEAT – You will need to stay warm (unless you live somewhere where this is not an issue). For that, the good old chimney with wood would be a very reliable option (including cooking and warming food). If not, you could always use gas? Get yourself a little gas cooker and/or heater. If that is not an option then there is not all that much left out there. But you could make sure you have them super warm foils, blankets and cloths… For the cooking, you’ll need to get food that you can eat like that without cooking.
- LIGHT – This one is easy really, candles or Dynamo Lanterns and torches may be the best thing here. Candles… if you don’t use them for a scenario like this, you may always use them later for a romantic evening (or several) and the Dynamo lights, no more batteries… that is good anyhow
- ELECTRICITY – Considering what we have just covered with Heat and Light… what more do you need electricity really for, charging you phone, laptop, TV etc… really?! If something so striking would take place, we really don’t think that that would be much use and you can always get yourself some books, card games etc… for amusement.
- TRANSPORT – Well, if the cars still work… great just make sure you have some petrol (as a side note that could then also serve for charring you phone etc… if needed). If cars don’t work anymore a simply scooter or motorbike may still work (as it’s more mechanical and can be “kick” started), however, that too will need petrol and electric ones, electricity. Something that will never fail you is a good old bike.
All in all, we can only but repeat ourselves! Whatever it is you do or don’t do, it needs to be your decision and it needs to be in-line with your feelings. Do what it takes to make you feel at ease, as the key in our view is exactly that… You need to feel good and feel the LOVE!
If you think the world will “explode” or “aliens will come to safe you” or “angels”, then you haven’t really lost anything by doing any of the above. Also if you believe “nothing” of this kind and not even any natural disasters will take place… again, you haven’t really lost anything but maybe be a bit more eco-friendly and have a bit of stock which is good to have anyway and you can pick on in the future? (Most of our parents and grandparents always had some petrol in the garage, used water collectors and had a pantry… why did we stop?!)
It really doesn’t matter what you think… as we feel that none of these points we have raised here would impact you badly in anyway.
On that note we wish you and LOVE filled December and a karmic transition into 2013!
See you there! … LOVE