Recovering the Ancient Past; Vedic, Gnostic and Other Traditionsthat support a theory of existence.
By Ron O. Cook
(Author of The Enigmni)
|History speaks of this ancient tragedy — where Humanity went through some gargantuan trials and tribulations while on this planet seeking the grand why. Something happened to geologically position our kind on distant shores with distinct memories of a more glorious period in erased history.
The Sanskrit Vedas of India report such a distant catastrophe, as do almost every tribal tradition of mankind. The wise men or priesthood of every culture or religion of man speaks of a way of life that is filled with the Mystery Teachings of human existence. There have been savants who seemed to know what being here is/was all about. It is almost as if they knew through some unknown source of wisdom that there is a purpose and a means of traveling life as a special being…the Soul who traverses the expression of Time/space.
All the ancient greats, from Socrates to Newton seemed blessed with knowledge. Some were very special. An Example: his fellow believers called this man God and Son of God. He was extremely deep and introspective and studied the dictates of divinity from his youth on into his manhood. He left his family to go into the unknown parts of the earth to learn from wise men the decrees of the old laws of existence. He was also said to be under the influence of Divine inspiration.
- Is humanity awakening to the pathway?
- What is the source of all this deep thinking that says that humanity is indeed something very special?
- From where does the root of all our hopes flourish forth into fruit?
- Does it start or end with the flooding of the earth or the fluke of an Ice Age that never was?
It has been said that the source of the knowledge of who and what we are lies inside of our very being.
- Could the key to our beginnings be found in the fact that we are “conscious” of our very existence?
- Does the fact that we think and are able to reason give us the clue to the why we are here?
All the ancient practitioners of wisdom indicate that we must know ourselves to know the secret doctrines of the root of mankind. We turn upon ourselves, the entity, and ask, “what am I?” Why am I?
- Simulation, Interaction (augmented reality),
- Full-body Immersion, and
- Networked Communications.
- Why would one consider anything else but that he/she is Mind?
- Did you ever feel that you were the only one in the universe that thought the way you do?
Like no one else thinks of the crazy, weird things that seem to preoccupy your mind. We are talking existence here. Did you ever awaken from a sleep-state–and just before you were totally awake–have you wondered what you were for just a short time? What am I? What is this experience of being? Look all around you, how many people do you know who are just racking their brains wondering what the heck they are doing, thinking from inside a standard living water-bag form, occupying space and fettering away this commodity called time. We are using every tool imaginable to manipulate and leverage reality into something that makes sense or gives you an edge over fear of the unknown. And, what is fear? Failure?